Miron Glass Spa Candle
Our Signature Spa Candle is housed in Miron violet glass. This exclusive recycled glass from the Netherlands helps preserve the quality of the candle by blocking out harmful radiation across the spectral range of visible light. This assures that every drop of wax reaches your skin completely fresh, no matter when you use it.
Made with 100% soy wax, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Sweet Almond Oil and Avocado Oil.
Our spa candle is an all over moisturizing body oil and warming massage oil all in one. Simply light the candle before taking a shower, allow the candle to pool, then blow out the flame. Use the warm oil on dry spots or all over for a warm massage.
A great treatment for knees and elbows or hands and feet following a manicure or pedicure.Scents are listed below. If you would like a custom blend, or if your desired scent is not listed, please add a comment in the special instructions at check out and we will contact you promptly.
Available in Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils. Essential oils vary by price. Prices available upon request
1. How long will it take to receive my order? All Fleurty Wick candles are hand poured, fresh to order. Please allow 3-5 days for production. Once your order is ready for shipment, you will receive a tracking number and notification.
2. How long will my candle burn? Small candle burns for approximately 40+ hours, larger ones burn 60+ hours
3. How should I care for my Fleurty Wick candle? Properly trim the wick after each burn and keep your container free of dust.
4. When will my credit card be charged? Your credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed. Any backorders are charged at time of shipping.
5. Do you accept checks or money orders? We are unable to accept checks or money orders at this time. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
6. Will I pay sales tax? Orders shipping to addresses in Georgia are subject to Georgia state sales tax.
7. Is my credit card information secure online? Yes, your information is completely secure.
8. What is my tracking number? Fleurty Wick will provide you with a tracking number via email when your order has been shipped.
9. Can I make changes to my order? Orders are processed when received. To make a change, please call our customer service team at 770.652.7103 as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
CANDLE FIRE SAFETY RULES
Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
Always read and follow the manufacturer's use and safety instructions carefully.
Don't burn a candle longer than the manufacturer recommends.
Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don't burn too many candles in a small room or in a "tight" home where air exchange is limited.
Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container.
Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This helps ensure they don't melt one another, or create their own drafts to cause improper burning.
Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax splatters.
Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break.
Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure.
Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high.
The candle isn't burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
Never use a candle as a night light.